10 Key Questions I asked DC Students at Palmer & SCUHS last week:
1) What is the key function of the insurance financed Insurance Crime Bureau?
2) What are the advantages in charging a co-pay for your PI patients?
3) Why would a chiropractor want their PI patient to see a MD?
4) What does M.I.S.T. stand for?
5) Why would you always want to review the ER records of your PI patients?
6) When do you start your patient on a Home Exercise regimen?
7) If your patient suffers a "flare up" how do you document it?
8) How can non-disclosure of your patient's pre-existing condition impact your patient's diagnosis?
9) How can you find out if your patient's attorney is pro-chiropractic?
10) Why is a PI Lien agreement crucial to your practice?
For a copy of the PowerPoint Presentation contact John Tawlian